Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am confused...very confused...
...Thoughts going haywire...
I'm not only trying to figure out the reason why these thoughts are randomly disturbing me today..but also I am trying to figure out a way from this mess...

When I look back..it feels as if life started just yesterday..it feels as if I am still fighting with my parents who are dragging me to my primary school early morning..the fountain ponys on either side of the head..the handkerchief pinned up on the school dress..my small feet in those tiny black shoes...water bottle hanged in my neck..
The time I found my dear friends..the time when I pulled my parents' hands to drop me to school even on saturdays and sundays..the fun..the masti..the jokes..and ofcourse the small me..lol
Time flies like a bee..how true..I can still feel the child inside me who was endlessly pampered by her papa so much that the little girl used to throw "whatever she can find" on them...the tears which fell down the cheeks when I was scolded...and the innocent face which got my younger brother into the rough and tough hands of my parents...

The days when I enjoyed life..the days when I had no reason for not smiling..the days where everyone liked everyone..the days when everything was just so perfect...

And today when I am in a college, living far away from my family, when life's difficult, cut throat competition around and the pressure to perform well, I just sometimes wonder how would life had been if I had not had my friends with me.

Friends. A simple word isn’t it? It’s uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren’t that, they’re the people that touch your heart. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They’re the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don’t judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with. We all share something in common and are tied together by memories, tears, laughs and smiles. We’re tied together by love for the other. Friendship is the strangest but sweetest thing in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life. My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, my tears, my love and my life and their names are MEGHA and JAYA.

Thanx to you both for being in my life and loving me so much.


Now something only for them.
Because you are my friend I would do for you all that my heart and my soul and body are capable of doing. I would cry with you and share your burdens when you are down. I would laugh with you and rejoice with you when you have achieved. I would be there when you want my company and I would be gone when you do not. But do not expect perfection from me, for the day shall come when I let you down and you will be hurt. And when I let you down, it will not be because I desire to hurt you, nor because I do not still love you. It will only be because I am human and that is one frailty from which no one can escape.


I LOVE YOU TWO A LOT :)

0 Obiter dicta:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails