Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Victory !!!!! :) :) :)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Well this big smile is for a special reason. Few days back there was an essay writing competition whose details are copy pasted from its site in the following lines :-

SMRTI » Essay Event - 2009
SRCM and United Nations
Annual All India Essay Writing Event 2009

Shri Ram Chandra Mission in collaboration with the United Nations Information Centre for India and Bhutan, presents the Annual All India Essay Writing Event, conducted by the Sahaj Marg Research and Training Institute in commemoration of International Day of Youth, on 12 August 2009. An initiative of Shri Ram Chandra Mission (SRCM), a non‐profit, educational and spiritual service organization, the Annual All India Essay Writing event will be organized in educational institutions across the country.

And my topic was "Love has hope, Hatred is hopeless"

I had planned to prepare it well but when I sat on my laptop to do some research work on the concerned topic I found such interesting contents (which had no connection with the topic) that I spend most of the night reading it and then, tired, I went off to sleep.

Next day, the confident me, went unprepared and wrote whatever I could think. The end result, after 1 hour was satisfactory and appreciable.:)

It was yesterday that one of my senior sir text messaged me and informed me the result. Now coming to the point...

PANKHURI SHRIVASTAVA

Yes my essay was selected as the best essay. :)

The story doesn't end here. The recognition to be awarded are :-
National Prizes: Three students, from each category,
will be awarded national prizes. Students may be
required to clear a final interview to qualify for the final
award. Selection for prizes at the national level will be
made irrespective of the language in which the essay
is written.
Regional Prizes: Three prizes will be declared for each
zone, in each of the categories. (For administrative
facilitation, 26 geographical zones have been defined.)
School-level Certificates: For every participating
school, certificates will be awarded to the two best
essays in each category.

So, precisely, I have cleared the first round and now my essay will be forwarded to the regional level. I am looking forward to going for the interview and then presenting my views in Delhi as apart from bringing laurels to their institutions, winners will have an opportunity to present their views at a prize distribution ceremony hosted by the UNIC in Delhi.

This is known as being too optimistic but who knows what has my destiny, this time decided for me. :P


Hoping for the best and praying to God,
Yours only,
Pankhuri

0 Obiter dicta:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails