Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LIFE DESE DAYZ


Well its been a few days that I am very busy and very lazy :P (very ironical i know). So there has been a lot of hotch potch in my mind right now as I have my hands into a lot of things. I have to study for my mid sems (I really want to score well this time as sessionals depend on these marks). This is not first in my priority list but it was the first thing that came in my mind right now. Second thing which comes is I am volunteer of WWF (not wrestling dudes!!!). So as we all know (i think so), wildlife week begins on 1st october and ends on 7th october. I am a volunteer and have been appointed as the quiz master for school level competition :D :D But after all the big grins it's a tough job. I have to prepare questions for various rounds with a lot of things to be kept in mind like difficulty level, topic concerned etc. Its difficult, mind-boggling and tiring. There are a few things on the list as well but neither do I have energy to write nor is it interesting enough to make you read them. So it sums up to be a shit at the end of the day. That is the reason I'm looking forward to the weekend when I'm going home but then I have my mid sems. Anyways there's no point in writing all this over here but to be true I am feeling a little relaxed after writing this. Heeeeeeee!!!! No explanations for this. Tooooooo tired
God Bless you and me
Love Pankhuri :)

0 Obiter dicta:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails