Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYA :)


*You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum

Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear*


It's the birthday of our THE JAYA and I wish her a very very very very happy birthday. Today, I have a lot of things to tell but lots of other things stop me from scribbling. 
But just to scribble something, I would like to say...ummmm...
Dear Jaya you are a great human being, very sweet and charming :) And i am proud to have a friend like you :) All the jokes that we have cracked and all the time we have spent together is special and pokes me with laughter because usually all the episodes regarding you are funnyyyyyy. :P Since its your 21st birthday (though I am still not able to understand why is it so special for you that you repeat it so often) I believe you'll do wonders this year.
I'm short of words right now (coz of the huge celebration we had, I'm tired...phew!!!) Will keep telling you about you whenever required till then enjoy and God bless you :)
Best wishes :)
Pankhuri :)
ONE MORE THING 
HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU
HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU
LA LA LA LA LA...
:)

1 Obiter dicta:

Tulika said...

Hey Happir B'day Jaya.

@ You two:

May your friendship grow more profound n beautiful.
Besties. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails