Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I HAVE LEARNED FROM LIFE !!!



It's a weird weird life. when you expect so much, it gives you a little and when you sit down with zero hope, it provides more than you have wished for. Though I am just 20 yrs and not old enough to explain what to expect from this unexpected life. But there are few things I have learned that I would love to share.

* Lord Buddha said, 'We achieve peace through meditation' yet I have learned, the most beautiful and peace giving thing in the world is to watch a little child asleep.

* Share everything you want to in life with friends and with people you care for but never trust someone who says, ' trust me I can keep this secret'.

* No matter how rich we become, we can never buy what really matters in life.

* Sometimes crying is best response (especially in front of men :P).

* There will always be someone in your life who annoys you no matter where you are and you will love it eventually and miss him when he is not there.

* Mostly it's better to shut up but sometimes it's necessary to argue.

* May be we should never let go of our deepest desire. But I have learned- letting go is the only way to keep something or someone in life.

* It's good to be yourself and maintain your dignity. But I have learned - The word 'WE' always sounds better than the word 'I'.

* We will always come across many intolerable people but there's still a difference between being angry and being cruel.

* One thing I wish I had learned when I was small is that - I wish I could have told my mom dad that I love them more number of times (which i do now).

Two things I have learned in my TEENS :

* Never take life casually (esp during your 12th standard). Its not a piece of cake.

* And finally - Do not go around with a guy very early in your life. Results can be hazardous. :P

was this post lengthy ??? :P

0 Obiter dicta:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails