Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FIRST DAY OF MY THIRD YEAR

For the first time, I disclose, in my blog that I am an engineering student. I might not look very old and a glimpse of me would make you think that she is a girl of 11th standard yet I an a third year engineering student.
Today was my first day of 3rd year, 5th semester. I wasn't much excited about it and didn't expected much yet with high spirits and little hopes I got ready early in the morning (at 8 am) and reached the college.
My branch is computer science and I was glad to know that all our subjects are related to computers. Finally. We were tired of studying subjects based on electronics.
The first class was of 'Operating System' it was all Greek yet I didn't sleep. Kudos to me. Second and third classes were lab periods but there was nothing to do as nothing was taught.
None of my friends were with me in my batch and so I wrote this post in the lab itself. I don't think anything exciting or even near to exciting will happen but I am not disappointed as I had not expected much. Instead I am happy as I have memories of Kashmir which still mesmerize me. This beautiful trip has given me a lot of happiness and memories to escape from the boredom of this "FIRST DAY OF MY THIRD YEAR"

0 Obiter dicta:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails